Book a stand at terratec today
The documents for terratec 2019 are currently being prepared and will be available for download here as soon as they are ready.
Print out the registration form and please send the registration form back, filled out and with your seal and signature.
Important documents for your trade fair presence
General Terms of Participation
General Terms of Participation, Technical Guidelines, Order Pad and Bulletins: This section contains important documents for a successful trade fair, which are available for downloading.
Sample order pad
Would you like to get information about the services we offer? Then you may have a look into our sample order pad.
(Important: You cannot order services via the sample order pad. For ordering services please use our online booking system.)
Technical bulletins for exhibitors:
- Data sheet: Motor vehicles (PDF, 37.4 kB)
- Data sheet: Use of Pressure Vessels (PDF, 26.3 kB)
- Data sheet: Use of Propane Gas / Liquefied Gas (PDF, 26.5 kB)
- Data Sheet: Use of liquid gas heating devices (radiant heaters) (PDF, 26.5 kB)
- Data Sheet: Presentations involving candles and open flames (PDF, 27.4 kB)
- Data Sheet: Works involving the risk of fire (PDF, 35.2 kB)
- Data sheet: Pyrotechnical Displays (PDF, 27.5 kB)
- Data sheet: Use of Laser Systems (PDF, 71.4 kB)
- Data sheet: Hygiene regulations (PDF, 27.0 kB)
- Data Sheet: Preparation of warm meals (PDF, 27.1 kB)
- Data Sheet: Minimum hygiene requirements for non-permanent food service installations (PDF, 41.4 kB)
- Data sheet: Beverage bar facilities (PDF, 36.0 kB)
- Data sheet: Water Installation (PDF, 35.2 kB)
- Data sheet: Legionella in Water Systems (PDF, 27.5 kB)
- Data Sheet: Decorative material and artificial plants (PDF, 27.1 kB)
- Data Sheet: Floor drill holes (PDF, 27.2 kB)
- Data Sheet: Temporary structures (PDF, 29.4 kB)
- Data Sheet: Use of mobile elevating work platforms (PDF, 27.9 kB)
- Data Sheet: Rigging (PDF, 452.8 kB)
Warning on unauthorised catalogue entry offers
Leipziger Messe GmbH wishes to draw attention to the fact that exhibitors are repeatedly approached by unauthorised companies asking them to update their details for a catalogue entry. These catalogue entries are not free of charge, however, as the offer appears to suggest, but can in fact cost several thousand euros.
Leipziger Messe GmbH has engaged the following publishing house to do the catalogue preparation:
- Neureuter Fair Media GmbH, München
Other Publishing houses, these return similar catalogues and lists, are not authorized by Leipziger Messe GmbH.
Free travel within the MDV network with your exhibitor pass
The exhibitor pass entitles its owner - insofar as this is expressly noted on the pass – to free travel to and from the exhibition grounds during the event period, using the public transit network of the Mitteldeutschen Verkehrsverbund in selected tariff zones (PDF, 802.0 kB) (2nd class). The applicable transportation terms and tariff provisions of the MDV apply.