Here you can find the exhibitor registration material.
Use the detailed exhibitor and product search.
You find nearer information here as of February 2017.
Towards a circular economy – terratec 2017 with new focal point
terratec is refining its profile and repositioning itself as the get-together for the disposal, recycling and resource management industry. As such it will open its doors to trade visitors from April 5 to 7, 2017 in Leipzig.
terratec fully reflects the developments taking place on the environmental market and is thus meeting the request expressed by market stakeholders for an industry forum with a high level of quality contacts. It combines technology, services, know-how, innovations and especially industry representatives. The locational advantages offered by Leipzig provide the ideal framework conditions for the trade fair.
Waste management and circular economy
- Waste collection and transportation – technologies and services
- Waste recovery, treatment and recycling – technologies and services
- Landfill sites – technologies and services
- Process measuring and control technology, analysis and laboratories for waste disposal
- Planning, consultancy, engineering services
- Waste prevention, resource efficiency
- Street cleaning, green area maintenance and winter services, industrial cleaning services
Sustainable exploitation of natural resources
- Water: Sewage treatment and recirculation – technologies and services
- Soil, groundwater and waters: protection and rehabilitation – technologies, processes and services
- Air: waste air purification and air pollution control – technologies, processes and services
Other environmental technologies, applications and services
- Software applications
- Safety at work and hazard prevention
- Services, special interest groups, education, research